Thursday, April 04, 2013

Seoul Motor Show 2013 Part 2 of 3

KINTEX is at Daewha Station Orange Line of Seoul Subway, Exit 2.

Lessons learned in photography, make a note of everything you shoot. I don't know the model of this car.
At 12 noon, the venue was already loaded with photographers and enthusiasts.

Still the models does not seems to tire. Smiles to the camera was relentless.

I chose 50 mm, or lets say I dont have any choice because my 18-200 mm seems not functioning properly. My other lens is for Macro.
You have to get a better position for the place was crowded.

When photographing models, the most important factors are the eyes. You must call them with respect by saying Hi or hello, and if you know her name the better. 

The shoot was fun and I learned a thing or two.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...