Saturday, March 09, 2013

Photographs and Memories

I really don't have any idea why I bought this DSLR. A friend influenced me, I guess. Or DSLRs were the popular gadget for a person with a decent paying job at that time. One thing I am sure though, I like photos.

Kawasaki Art Garden Photo Exhibit - Timog Forum
An old Japanese guy appreciating the photos in a Photo Exhibit

I like to construct this little drama inside this still framed image. Whether the photo is the work of others or by me, I am entertained at the emotions trapped in stillness. I like observing people. Attitudes, personalities, I like to capture these images in their most relaxed state. No pretensions, no rules. Just the way they are.

And I am happy I bought this DSLR.

Haha. There is so many "I's" in here. Narcissist me.

....and I dont even know how to write, but I like reading. Weird.

"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images becomes inadequate, I shall be content with silence."
-Ansel Adams

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...